Up and Running

Fletcher

Took the bird up from the avairy yesterday moult over, he's weighing 1lb 10 1/2oz his normal hunting weight is 1lb 5oz. Thanks to Thurso Jack for casting the bird while I changed the equipment, I'll never slag your small dog again. :guitar:

He's coming to the fist instantly on the creance, had him in and out his travel box last night, and will see about picking him up off the lure tonight, I need to bring him down at least another 1/2oz before I think about flying him free, he's bating a fair bit but that should improve when weight comes down and a bit more manning. I'm planning Tuesday for free flyng/hunting. Whats the chance of a rabbit on our first outing?

Sean, how's Rolf coming on?

Took the bird up from the avairy yesterday moult over, he's weighing 1lb 10 1/2oz his normal hunting weight is 1lb 5oz. Thanks to Thurso Jack for casting the bird while I changed the equipment, I'll never slag your small dog again. :guitar:

No probs, small she may be but deadly all the same!

the pups going to be a giraffe, hes taller than her already at 4 months!!