Lurcher dog stolen

funny how most people who ike this bloke have few posts to their name ........

mmmmmm your right .. backtohand and drivethefield joined same time and friends :hmm: ... patchygirl i hope you get your dog back real soon and if it has been stolen hope you get it back and some satisfaction that will be well deserved....... ;)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS [bANNED TEXT] YER I ONLY JOINED THIS SITE 2DAYS AGO AFTER A LOAD OF PEOPLE CAME UP 2ME N TOLD ME WHAT WAS BEING SAID ABOUT ME AND WHAT IM BEING ACCUSED OF SO THEE YOU GO INSPECTOR MOORES IM A HUNTER NOT A COMPUTER HUNTER ALRITE

8) what goes round comes round a very good saying ...... :gunsmilie:

Guest deerhound hunter
hope you get the dog back,i just wish people would get off there arses and graft for there money rather than take something thats not theirs and sell it,i live in ashington and ill keep my ear to the ground,ATB

Cheers for that. The more people aware of him the better. Hopefully we get lucky and someone sees him.

im from sunderland ill be lookin out for dog theirs alot ov people round our area who carnt bring dogs on so instead they nick other peoples good dog .hope you get it back.

so why do you sell so many dogs , i mean do you really need too , and you cant use the excuse that you havent found the right one , maybe instead of taking free to good home dogs and selling them because they are crap and you peddle them on , buy in a pup and keep it to bring on your own way . there is no need in the 100s of dogs you have beeen through , i mean come on , have you seen all your wanted ads in the yellow paper . spanials / lurchers / terriers/labs even ferrets .

you obviously have this big rep of been a dog peddler , as i was told you can get hold of any dog if you name the breed to you .

and people whom live further a feild have even mentioned you on this thread . so there has to be some truth , i know you have admitted selling dogs , but you havent said to as why you have , quite a few of the dogs ive seen come from you have also been ( neatured) . which leads me to beleive they have been in a kennel at some point in there lives to been castrated .

to cut along story short.few years back a mate of a mate had some cctv footage of 3 men trying his kennles at his house.1st man was tall thin with fair hair the other two had the appearance of travellers no one cud put a name to them so he got there pictures printed out and started showing them about at shows,some lads from durham straight away put a name to the first man and said he was called morac from bear park and the other two men were travellers who he went with him to steal dogs and deal stolen dogs to.hope this mite help you this dog stealing got to stopand hope you get your dog back soon,atb roady

so why do you sell so many dogs , i mean do you really need too , and you cant use the excuse that you havent found the right one , maybe instead of taking free to good home dogs and selling them because they are crap and you peddle them on , buy in a pup and keep it to bring on your own way . there is no need in the 100s of dogs you have beeen through , i mean come on , have you seen all your wanted ads in the yellow paper . spanials / lurchers / terriers/labs even ferrets .

you obviously have this big rep of been a dog peddler , as i was told you can get hold of any dog if you name the breed to you .

and people whom live further a feild have even mentioned you on this thread . so there has to be some truth , i know you have admitted selling dogs , but you havent said to as why you have , quite a few of the dogs ive seen come from you have also been ( neatured) . which leads me to beleive they have been in a kennel at some point in there lives to been castrated .

your asking the fella why he sells so many dogs its simple if you get something for nowt what ever you get when its sold is all profit.mentioned this before i had a guy on the phone [nothing to do with dogs] he says hes coming up this way and did i know any dog homes where he could pick up lurchers as he could sell them back home no problem [lancaster]the only way to stop it is not to buy off them.

DOES ANY OF MY ADS IN THE PAPER SAY FREE TO GOOD HOME I THINK YOU WILL FIND NOT MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS LIKE I DO MINE I CANT BE CHEWED ON WITH PUPS NOT THAT ITS ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS WHO DO YOU WORK FOR THE POLICE ?HAVE A F*****G WORD WITH YOURSELF

DOES ANY OF MY ADS IN THE PAPER SAY FREE TO GOOD HOME I THINK YOU WILL FIND NOT MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS LIKE I DO MINE I CANT BE CHEWED ON WITH PUPS NOT THAT ITS ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS WHO DO YOU WORK FOR THE POLICE ?HAVE A F*****G WORD WITH YOURSELF

it doesnt say free but it does say first class home offered wouldnt class it as a first class home if your goin to sell it on 2 days later

IF THE DOG WORKS OUT IT WOULD GET A FIRST CLASS HOME IF IT DOESNT WORK OUT THEN ITS NO GOOD TO ME WHEN I BUY A DOG THEY TELL ME A STORY OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BUY IT IF IVE BEEN LIED TO THEN HERE I DONT FEEL GUILTY IN LIEING

i got a dog of u a collie grayhound u told me it wos working and it wos shit but i put time in the dog and it is doin wel 4 me now

another crap dog peddled on then from him . well done to you for sticking with it , and putting your time into it , i hope it turns out a good one for you , atleast one of the dogs has found a good home ;)