Rough Dogs

Lora...a beautiful lady RIP girl !

nice bitch that sully looks a fair old size!!!! how tall and heavy was she???? she is similar to my old bitch from a few years back she broke her neck when she hit a broken fence post while running a rabbit on the lamp f*****g gutted me night before my 16th birthday an all!!!!!!! RIP maddie this is her on the left in the early 90s with gem my saluki cross wish i could run these two again they taught me alot more when i was a kid than i taught them!!!!!!! RIP gem too! atb memorycard2057.jpg

Hi TV she was bout 26 tts, very slight in build, she was very quick but very low in stamina, lovely lovely dog, who me and the family adored, luckily we had to have her pts as she was suffering with arthritus, honestly I dont know how I'd cope with loosing a dog while out, broken neck, god that must have been awfull.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-26727-1253375401_thumb.jpgpost-26727-1253375435.jpg[attachment

=93975:connor_rabbiting.jpg]

Lora...a beautiful lady RIP girl !

nice bitch that sully looks a fair old size!!!! how tall and heavy was she???? she is similar to my old bitch from a few years back she broke her neck when she hit a broken fence post while running a rabbit on the lamp f*****g gutted me night before my 16th birthday an all!!!!!!! RIP maddie this is her on the left in the early 90s with gem my saluki cross wish i could run these two again they taught me alot more when i was a kid than i taught them!!!!!!! RIP gem too! atb memorycard2057.jpg

Hi TV she was bout 26 tts, very slight in build, she was very quick but very low in stamina, lovely lovely dog, who me and the family adored, luckily we had to have her pts as she was suffering with arthritus, honestly I dont know how I'd cope with loosing a dog while out, broken neck, god that must have been awfull.

here is a photo of mine . this bitch will go into anything.

post-26727-1253375517.jpg

yes mate :good: direct heartbreak dog he's nine now but still doing well. sniper looking forward to hearing how she gets on this season. she'll be running circles round her old man lol. johny no pics of sire yet but when mating takes place there will be an update. i will only let them go to people who will get the most out of them and work them hard like i have mine.
any up date yet mate got a bull whippet x grey here now cracking dog,had to leave her in 2nite need another dog but dont wanna buy crap.so been tagging along tonight :angry: no dog she is sore from last night,il give the pup work loads of it yah welcome to come down and see if you want.atb steve