we are on our away lads

Egland football will never win nothin .........................

Well with this team, if they [all] play well on the day. They could give [spain] a feckin run for the money. :yes: and [spain] are favourite's to win.?? They are there[now] scored most goals of all the european teams,plus 2 games in hand. :yes: Its on the day that counts, and as i said if they play like they [did] you feckin never know they [might] do it. :yes::victory:

no its for men, footballs for puffs all they do is fall over like a bunch of fannys, sort it out

I would of thought rugby fans would be hiding behind the sofa after this recent cringeworthy embarrassing blood scandal !!.....yeah only proper men play rugby eh :whistling: .....thats when their not buying 10 year old childrens blood capsules to tuck down their socks.....then when they are found out act like a bunch of schoolboys caught wanking in the toilets !!!.....

As for england i was at the game the other night its the best ive seen them play for years and certainly gives fans hope for next year......great atmosphere in the ground as well hopefully folk will get behind the boys instead of constantly trying to drag them down.....think we,ll do well to reach the semis in south africa

Edited by gnasher16