3 dogs 2 ar black 1 blue roun mum is a very good bushing bitch and dad is a betting dog 300 no papers call 07914527226 for more ;)
Wat do you mean by betting dog????atb dell

:clapper: no ped pups . chance dogs, you take a chance and get a good one bad one it is a chance you take , you can bet your boots if it is a good one then you cant stud it out cos no one wants a dog with no papers so what do you do if it is ? .

3 dogs 2 ar black 1 blue roun mum is a very good bushing bitch and dad is a betting dog 300 no papers call 07914527226 for more ;)
Wat do you mean by betting dog????atb dell

:clapper: no ped pups . chance dogs, you take a chance and get a good one bad one it is a chance you take , you can bet your boots if it is a good one then you cant stud it out cos no one wants a dog with no papers so what do you do if it is ? .

he has mis-spelt it,betting dog, he means beating dog!!

i will tell you some true facts about the mother of these pups.The man who owns her has been my mate and hunting partner for 30 plus years, he only keeps 100% working dogs who not only bush but he expects them to kill a high percentage of rabbits, not only rabbits she also catches foxes in cover and can hunt a line like a hound.With pedigree THESE PUPS WOULD BE £500 TO£600. Worker to Worker the man wouldn't keep rubbish or bred from it steve

i will tell you some true facts about the mother of these pups.The man who owns her has been my mate and hunting partner for 30 plus years, he only keeps 100% working dogs who not only bush but he expects them to kill a high percentage of rabbits, not only rabbits she also catches foxes in cover and can hunt a line like a hound.With pedigree THESE PUPS WOULD BE £500 TO£600. Worker to Worker the man wouldn't keep rubbish or bred from it steve
Did the same man have a spaniel/russel about 18 years ago called spaniel by any chance.???