3 year old lurcher bitch

good genuine add, bitch deserves a good home. feel for you mate, hope she gets the home she deserves. taff

thanks taff you wouldnt belive the help people have offerd me on this site since ive put this ad up real good people on here i have seen a few bitchy coments on other peoples posts but i honestly havent had one its a cracking site i hope it stays this way !

at the moment my girlfriends trying to put pics up of the bitch but its saying the pics or to big any tips on how i make them smaller

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-31774-1252530637.jpgpost-31774-1252530637.jpgpost-31774-1252530653.jpgpost-31774-1252530675.jpgpost-31774-1252530696.jpg

good genuine add, bitch deserves a good home. feel for you mate, hope she gets the home she deserves. taff

thanks taff you wouldnt belive the help people have offerd me on this site since ive put this ad up real good people on here i have seen a few bitchy coments on other peoples posts but i honestly havent had one its a cracking site i hope it stays this way !

at the moment my girlfriends trying to put pics up of the bitch but its saying the pics or to big any tips on how i make them smaller

i save them into a file then open them with paint and edit the size, , and resave them, thats probally the worst way to do it but works ok for me, atb with the sale mate

thanks lurcherlad just got the pics up cracking job

Guest bullterrier

hope she gets a good home mate there's people asking for working bitch in the wanted section if shes doing as you say mate and am not doubting you would be a handy dog someone starting out atb. :thumbs: ..john

hi mate is the dog still for sale as i am intrested i live in scotland
thought she wasnt going to be passed around,sell her to baz for the same money i sold her to a friend.if i had known this was going to happen id have kept her.100 quid i sold her for to a FRIEND and yep she is a good dog but il think shes 4 not 3.baz will have her i think he will stretch to 150 all mates aint we ? id hate to see her go any where else,after what i went through with her.there again your her third owner in less than 18mnths,whats gone wrong with her en.
hi mate is the dog still for sale as i am intrested i live in scotland
thought she wasnt going to be passed around,sell her to baz for the same money i sold her to a friend.if i had known this was going to happen id have kept her.100 quid i sold her for to a FRIEND and yep she is a good dog but il think shes 4 not 3.baz will have her i think he will stretch to 150 all mates aint we ? id hate to see her go any where else,after what i went through with her.there again your her third owner in less than 18mnths,whats gone wrong with her en.

there is f**k all wrong with her like i said any trial welcome, i think the bitch is A1 but im due to move house in the next few days an i cant take her with me id love to keep the bitch doubt il ever find a bitch like her again you now the crack like you have had 1 or 2 diffrent dogs in tha last 18 months diffrent things happen an even if you dont want to get rid of your dogs you got to some times, an thats life i now you think alot of the bitch an in all fairness you done a hell of a good job on her but im not going to lose £150 on her just cause you pm me saying you want your mate to have her plus the dog has been sold now anyway shes being picked up tuesday for full asking price to a feller who sounds a genuin chap an i wish him all the best with her just hope hes as happy with her as i am

Alls well that ends well then!!
so yah so called mate and family to you i believe,charged you 250 for her.to me you lot are just dealers if i had the room id give you the money for her to stop her getting passed around.and tell you something else 80 i sold her to kris for been a money making machine for certain people aint she.ps forget the money il mind her up my fathers for you and your welcome to take her out,when ever you want il even feed her no need to sell now. Edited by Johnny Vegas 1
so yah so called mate and family to you i believe,charged you 250 for her.to me you lot are just dealers if i had the room id give you the money for her to stop her getting passed around.and tell you something else 80 i sold her to kris for been a money making machine for certain people aint she.ps forget the money il mind her up my fathers for you and your welcome to take her out,when ever you want il even feed her no need to sell now.

bump :whistling:also lads the mayor seen her running when i had her Edited by Johnny Vegas 1
so yah so called mate and family to you i believe,charged you 250 for her.to me you lot are just dealers if i had the room id give you the money for her to stop her getting passed around.and tell you something else 80 i sold her to kris for been a money making machine for certain people aint she.ps forget the money il mind her up my fathers for you and your welcome to take her out,when ever you want il even feed her no need to sell now.

bump :whistling:also lads the mayor seen her running when i had her

:blink: