PEST CONTROL

was asked through week to remove a pheasant killer so today was the day to go see if i could find him, i took 2 young dogs around 16mth to have a look along with my old bitch, the farmer said he had seen piles of feathers around a little wood that was realy full of rabbit sets, we came across a well pulled out little earth that my old bitch said there was something at home, so put the collar on one of the young uns and let him of, he shot to ground then 2 mins he was out, then into another hole then back out and then just seem to f**k about, so back on lead he went, then the young bitch was let loose to have a look, in she went and with in 5 mins she was baying away :D only gave her 15 mins and then located her at around 4ft, so steady away we dug that took us 30/40 mins and broke through, she was just steady away baying and bossing her quarry, i lifted her out and shot the quarry straight away and then let her have her reward, all this time the other young un was going mad and chewing the lead to get of but with a little time hopefully the penny will drop and he'll do good, all that went on was with in the law, what more would you want,

Edited by CO CHISE

was asked through week to remove a pheasant killer so today was the day to go see if i could find him, i took 2 young dogs around 16mth to have a look along with my old bitch, the farmer said he had seen piles of feathers around a little wood that was realy full of rabbit sets, we came across a well pulled out little earth that my old bitch said there was something at home, so put the collar on one of the young uns and let him of, he shot to ground then 2 mins he was out, then into another hole then back out and then just seem to f**k about, so back on lead he went, then the young bitch was let loose to have a look, in she went and with in 5 mins she was baying away :D only gave her 15 mins and then located her at around 4ft, so steady away we dug that took us 30/40 mins and broke through, she was just steady away baying and bossing her quarry, i lifted her out and shot the quarry straight away and then let her have her reward, all this time the other young un was going mad and chewing the lead to get of but with a little time hopefully the penny will drop and he'll do good, all that went on was with in the law, what more would you want,

good do pal.nice start to the season. :clapper: hope to meet up this season mate.