Frampton Fair, Gloucestershire (13th sept)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love frampton its a real good day out , but im gutted i wont be able to go this year as my lad partner and step son are doing a hare and hounds enduro in monmouthshire , try get some pictures up of the terriers and lurchers if you can mike1458 .

I love frampton its a real good day out , but im gutted i wont be able to go this year as my lad partner and step son are doing a hare and hounds enduro in monmouthshire , try get some pictures up of the terriers and lurchers if you can mike1458 .

Will do my best on the photo side Tallyho

Have you got the address and how much to get in? cheers rich.

If you have SAT NAV put in GL2 7EP and you will come straight into the town. The town is between junction 14 and 13 on the M5. You honestly can't miss it as the roads ger gridlocked trying to get in. Admission is £8 for the day.

http://www.framptoncountryfair.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...
Any one going to Frampton fair this year? Should be good laugh. Meant to be a lot bigger than last year!!! Also any one entering the working terrier class?

mate its allways been a good day! but its my last time there, too much of the same old stalls showing the same old stuff and not enough of what i like!! good working terriers. Its got to big now more like an agricultural show and not like a game fair.

to many show ponys and to many tacky junk stalls , the terrier show was very poor this year the pat class was full of pets and show ponys with only one dog that had done a bit and that got 5th and as for the lakie class the only working dog in it got slun g out as it had a lump out of its face and a bad eye

topper is talking shit agin. if your dog was good enough then it would of wun wounldeny it. alot of dog's were 1st season dog's not old enough to work unless we put 3 to ground like some people do put. your starin to sound a bit biter. :wallbash::thumbdown:

Toppers a good lad. Atleast he gets out and doesnt sit on here slating other peoples dogs.

Didnt go to Frampton this year, nor last year,, Always go every other year or so, Just so it dont get boring. Plus yeah,, to many show dogs and shit.

To be honest shows are not like they used to be they used to be fun and people would have a laff but now

all you get is people slagging of dogs and othere people.

Shows are for passing the summer away and chatting to people that you dont normaly chat to and not for slagging otheres off.

I have seen a few posts where people have been slagging of one person in my eyes they need to grow up not everyone has the same tast in dogs

I think people like that should keep there opinons to thereselfs.