Quick lookie tonight

Had a wee look round my bit tonight for some rabbits for Harry to get started on again (collie/springer mongrely mix with f**k knows what else) saw more rabbits then I expected as we kept seeing the same one in the garden eating the plants (we had a shot at him but its on stones so thought better of it after a couple of goes) We had 2 really good runs tonight but no result as his fitness needs a little more work. Got him off lead now hissing down the lamp. He kept up a good 4 minutes on one. Turning him only a few times but going the length of about 200 yards after him both ways before it went to ground.The next one was only ten feet from a hole so went under too. He got right up to the cheeky sod before it dived underground n he nearly went down after the bugger. :icon_redface: We had a spectator for the last 15mins of the half hour we were out (Mr Fox) big bugger he was too! :o Thought hed get an easy meal I think. I even managed to squeak him in about 30 feet from the end of the field got a good look at him. The rabbits in the field next to him were right up watching me (bout 5 of them) but they dived into the grass the minute I moved the tiniest bit (grass still a bit long between fields)

Overall good night trainings showing some progress (FINALLY) and he understands when hes went to calm down and wait for me to clamber over fences after him and not run off blindly (bad habit of his last year) unfortunately no rabbits but theres always next time and it is a bit of fun not as if hes what I rely on to catch them (got ferrets for that)

ATB folks

Jordan