patterdale

Guest oldskool

Guest oldskool

there is a guy robert boothe in the south of ireland, i hear alot about his terriers but the pups are a fierce price. does anyone know if they are any good? i contacted him once but he qouted me 800-1000 euros a pup. he had other pups that were for 250-350 euros.

Guest pat-r-dale

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i personally would'nt dream of paying that much money for a dog, no way! They are KC prices. I paid £80 for one of my patterdales and he's the best worker ive ever had. The others work well but hes the one i always trust.

Some people just take the piss with their prices!!

Guest ADAM AND HIS DOGS

the thing is that even from a top class line you can get a non worker now and again along with the risks of disease despite the innculations. to pay 1000 euro for a pup. christ you would need to raise it in a bubble. not that a good worker would not be worth alot of money but its the fact that that each time it goes to ground could be its last. cave ins getting stuck the quarry getting the better of it all can happen and prices should reflect this. id stretch to £250 for a pup but i think ii would have to leave it for any more.