coursing pups sired by boss,who is sired by jason bradfords luke,the litter brother of gazza & fred holmes bonnie.--fred holmes charlie X sweet by chocolate (saluki). his dam is honey,the litter sister of loftys bitch heidi,forley cup winner 2005.--sired by barry fayleys jack,the litter brother of garry dickinsons red,forley cup runner up 2000 one of the millenium six.her dam is steve oyles maisie,forley cup runner up 2000 also one of the millenium six. the dam of the litter is lady,bred by jason bradford her sire is also jason bradfords luke x match bitch 3/4 saluki greyhound x 1st x saluki greyhound.there are 2 brindle bitches,a brindle dog & 1 red dog with saluki markings.4 months old smooth coat. £300 south wales.i will try & put some photos up,or i can send some photos through the phone.julian 07971201560

Edited by julian1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY WELL BRED PUPS MATE,IV'E GOT THE LITTER SISTER TO HONEY AND HEIDI,HEARD THESE TWO BITCHES WERE REAL'UNS CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS BREEDING AND HOPE THEY FIND GOOD COURSING HOMES.

GOT A PIC OF MY BITCH 'JENNY' AND LOFTY'S BITCH 'HEIDI' IF THAT HELPS ;)

MY BITCH 'JENNY'

Picture055-1.jpg

LOFTY'S BITCH 'HEIDI'

Image036.jpg

coursing pups sired by boss,who is sired by jason bradfords luke,the litter brother of gazza & fred holmes bonnie.--fred holmes charlie X sweet by chocolate (saluki). his dam is honey,the litter sister of loftys bitch heidi,forley cup winner 2005.--sired by barry fayleys jack,the litter brother of garry dickinsons red,forley cup runner up 2000 one of the millenium six.her dam is steve oyles maisie,forley cup runner up 2000 also one of the millenium six. the dam of the litter is lady,bred by jason bradford her sire is also jason bradfords luke x match bitch 3/4 saluki greyhound x 1st x saluki greyhound.there are 2 brindle dogs & 1 red dog with saluki markings.4 months old smooth coat. £ 300 south wales.i will try & put some photos up,or i can send some photos through the phone.julian 07971201560
i saw boss run up and at em typ nice dog runs well shud hav no prob sell them pal

julian its lee,the black dog is running well (blacky),them pups should be good uns the red bitch in marco photo is the mother to the cream pup im running now,honey was a real decent bitch, im down your way in a week or two ill give you a ring,atb