ferret court done

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally finished looks good & they look well chilled out, ferretboy your not too far from me im in Ashton u lyne, are you working them ?? how old are they, apologoes if you already said but cannot find it !! lol hope they do you proud

regards john

im starting working them this year but ive been loads of times with my dad who has been going since he was 12

he has a lurcher ,shotguns ,ect ect

and he is showing me all about hunting so he has got me some ferrets and helped me with the court

so i will be working them all this year

im on my dads username now,ooops

Edited by scoobydo
finally finished looks good & they look well chilled out, ferretboy your not too far from me im in Ashton u lyne, are you working them ?? how old are they, apologoes if you already said but cannot find it !! lol hope they do you proud

regards john

im starting working them this year but ive been loads of times with my dad who has been going since he was 12

he has a lurcher ,shotguns ,ect ect

and he is showing me all about hunting so he has got me some ferrets and helped me with the court

so i will be working them all this year

im on my dads username now,ooops

ha ha good on ya mate hope they do you proud all the best with them , regards john