My ratting gun!

Bought this a while ago to use for ratting! I've fitted a laser sight which has a pressure pad for a switch also got a lamp to go on top with pressure pad switch. Should make a good ratting gun :D only problem with it is it's a little loud so next thing is going to be a silencer i think?

Take a look! running at 5.7ft/lbs

this is with just laser fitted :

eb22088-1.jpg

eb22087.jpg

with torch/lamp and laser fitted :

eb22096.jpg

eb22094.jpg

nice bit of kit! always wanted a pistol. whats it charged by, pcp or co2

It's powered by co2, really powerfull for a pistol. will take about 50 shots per co2 cartridge. only problem is at the mo it's like a cannon going off lol :D

When are you going to try it out? :)

We are waiting on some ratting permission! it has had a few birds but you can only get 1 as it's so loud it scares the rest away :D

We did go to a farm a couple of months ago with the intention of ratting but the farmer had the barns full of sheep so it was cancelled :wallbash:

It looks good I think Timelord has one ;) atb bedrock

I certainly do mine is the EB20 .20 caliber rare as rocking horse shit now as this caliber was discontinued shortly after this gun came out in 1999. I have a Weirauch silencer fitted on it and brought the adapter from THIS PLACE.

You will have to contact the guy about the silencer adapters as they don't seem to be on the page, but I'm sure he could get you one or put you in the right direction. YOU MUST get the proper adapter for all th EB range if you want to put a silencer on them.

Here's mine below....

IMG_1799800x600.jpg

IMG_1800800x600.jpg

IMG_2809800x600.jpg