DOG CALLED FLOYD

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man keeps no shite....as for greyfriars boaby....what wis his tally?.....nevermind wullie you know how good the dog was keep the doubters guessing :whistling:
could not give a shite about the people who dout the dog,but the breeder,the rearer and owner now,no he's special wee dog in his day.any dog that took regular 3s n 4s winter time r class animals..
what way was this dog bred mate? He's an unusual type for the long ears, he looks to have very little saluki.
could not tell you the full breeding of his mother but his father was wayns bob salukixgreyhoundxwhippetxgreyhound..just the way the pups threw mate,,i had a bitch out the same mother back to k.simpsons saluki,n this lad had far more stamina than her..
what i was thinking bran i asked about saluki but nobody answerd, u think about it thought merlin was a rough coated dog and its behind a lot of the good coursing strains today :thumbs:
you think about all the good dogs n bitches his father threw,,g.winters indie..baz,carson,,top class and they are many,many more..
This man keeps no shite....as for greyfriars boaby....what wis his tally?.....nevermind wullie you know how good the dog was keep the doubters guessing :whistling:

Total agreement undisputed.Why is it when you say something positive on this site.All the doubters come out of the wood work.We all had that one dog we knew was above the rest at sometime

I put it down to a lot of people who cant get a dog to a high standard.They dont know how to breed or train a dog .So they seem to think if they cant no one else can.More fool them.You have nothing

to prove wullie.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

Guest Bennybhoy
was it ever matched? hunter camos right thats the only way to find out whats the best.

and then all you know is if you win you got the best dog out of what you have matched against nothing more nothing less ;)

your right s rat :thumbs: can you name the last person up here thats ran a match :no: but how many (dog men) up here have claimed to have the best dog on the planet,QUOTE.who have they ran?wullie NEVER once claimed floyd was the best.if there was better at the time then fair play to the owner. :notworthy::icon_eek: he was the best SINGLE dog i seen at that time :notworthy: .but again ive not seen all the dogs have i. :tongue2:

Total agreement undisputed.Why is it when you say something positive on this site.All the doubters come out of the wood work.We all had that one dog we knew was above the rest at sometime

I put it down to a lot of people who cant get a dog to a high standard.They dont know how to breed or train a dog .So they seem to think if they cant no one else can.More fool them.You have nothing

on this site most of us probebly went through numirous dogs to get the 1 ye wanted,n all i can say the floyd was the icing on the cake for me..

on this site most of us probebly went through numirous dogs to get the 1 ye wanted,n all i can say the floyd was the icing on the cake for me..

:victory: atb Catcher 1