Half breed polecats

Guest Ditch_Shitter
use animals that are meant for the job

:good::good::good:Precisley! Why set aside and ignore thousands of years of selective breeding??? You want to go live in a cave too, Bertie? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't touch them personally mate B)

I like my fingers and prefer to use animals that are meant for the job, not some hybrid wild animal that may or may not be nervous and flighty about handling. :no:

Bombproof working ferrets for me :diablo::yahoo:

I want them for a friend, who would use them for rats, also he's not scared of a bite and likes to play with them! :good:

:good::good::good:Precisley! Why set aside and ignore thousands of years of selective breeding??? You want to go live in a cave too, Bertie? :rolleyes:

I'd rather live in a cave that a caravan mate. Or are you not a real dykeshiter? :11:

i think bertie is asking for a friend as he doesnt live anywhere near lancashire

they can be a bit snappy bert , usualy too fast for rabbits ! :11:

Maybe too fast for rabbits, ok for rats in buildings though mate! :yahoo:

Edited by bertie
Guest john5

I'd rather live in a cave that a caravan mate. Or are you not a real dykeshiter? :11:

:rolleyes: Good grief! Have you gained your entire education from fora?! :whistle:

i dont want to get involved but ..... EDUCATION FROM FORA ??????????? clue me please

Guest Ditch_Shitter
i dont want to get involved but ..... EDUCATION FROM FORA ??????????? clue me please

I've no wish to appear facetious, John, but we may take it you grasp the concept of " Education "? Very well. Then allow me to yet further your own education of the English language: " FORA " In the Oxford English Dictionary ~ OnLine. :good:

Or did you expect an old 'Ditch Shitter' to use " Kris " ? :laugh:

;)

I've trapped a few wild polecats,..they offer NOTHING to the rabbiting enthusiast.

IN fact,..one of the most lethal killing machines I have seen was fielded by DitchShitter ;)

Sadly,.a wee bit too much muscle for the average ferreter....Mind you,.on the 200 hole warrens that I am now faced with,..well,.I could probably find a place for the crazy critter,.. :laugh:

WE have moved on from the wild polecat,..but as each season passes,.another enthusiast considers the idea...The leaves fall from the trees,...and life goes on,... :laugh::laugh:

Them as knows,.knows..... ;)

:rofl::laugh::rofl::clapper::yahoo: you crack me up sometimes OTC............

as i say everytime this comes up, next year i will be breeding the ultimate Lurcher, a greyhound cross wolf.......which is effectively the same thing as crossing a ferret with a wild polecat and equally as pointless :11:

Agreed 100% mate. It's like taking a wolf and expecting it to work sheep/retrieve rabbits/go to ground after foxes.

It may do the job, but will it do it as consistently and as well as what a decent dog would? Highly unlikely. :good::guitar:

Wild poleys belong in the wild, ferrets belong with us, out huntin.

Fact's are though chap's i didn't ask for your advice on wether i should get one, or even how good it would work, i didn't even comment on my reasons for asking if one was available in the first post!

What i did ask was does anyone have one! For which reason logical or not to which i require it i didn't ask to be questioned! :angry:

So back to original question does anyone have any half breed polecats!

Not interested in opinions of why i shouldn't, only interested if anyone has some surplus to requirements! :good::good: