55g .223 HP Ammo

Hi all

I have 500, Wolf 55g HP .223 Boxer primed available, still factory sealed.

You will obviously need the appropriate paperwork and will have to be in a position to collect from Berkshire area (I travel a bit shooting so just may be able to meet you a bit closer somewhere)

These are for sale from my stock as I have now got another source of Home Brew ammo which is better on performance. But let me say I have used these for several years (as have a number of people I know at Bisley) and they offer excellent value for money. They have given me V Bulls at 500 yards and knocked down large numbers of assorted wildlife (including one of our smaller deer species at over 200 yards a couple of weeks back with a tear clean through the heart).

Now the Good Bit......500 rounds £100 TOTAL...yep, 20p EACH...that is a deal!!!

http://www.wolfammo.com/index.php?option=c...1&Itemid=12

Hi all

I have 500, Wolf 55g HP .223 Boxer primed available, still factory sealed.

You will obviously need the appropriate paperwork and will have to be in a position to collect from Berkshire area (I travel a bit shooting so just may be able to meet you a bit closer somewhere)

These are for sale from my stock as I have now got another source of Home Brew ammo which is better on performance. But let me say I have used these for several years (as have a number of people I know at Bisley) and they offer excellent value for money. They have given me V Bulls at 500 yards and knocked down large numbers of assorted wildlife (including one of our smaller deer species at over 200 yards a couple of weeks back with a tear clean through the heart).

Now the Good Bit......500 rounds £100 TOTAL...yep, 20p EACH...that is a deal!!!

http://www.wolfammo.com/index.php?option=c...1&Itemid=12

" Certainly is Stanly"