• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great whippets! :notworthy:

I must admit, I'm drawn to the idea of getting a pure bred working whippet at some point in the future. Nobody works them round here, and I've never seen one work. The only whippets I's seen before I started looking on here, were little tiny skinny things that old people kept as pets. They do look great when they're toned and in good condition though. :thumbs:

Guest AngelicAcid
post-21916-1250187906.jpg

Not a beddy whippet but a beddy grey.

how big has she made now mate.mine is 20tts and just come into season and i new they wouldnt make 23tts

Lurchers mate, mine is about 21tts, and has just come out of season, do you reckon yours will make 23 tts?

Mine is still growing fast, but i find it hard to measure her as she dont like it.

Keep in touch and we will get some good days out maste :D

post-21916-1250187906.jpg

Not a beddy whippet but a beddy grey.

how big has she made now mate.mine is 20tts and just come into season and i new they wouldnt make 23tts

Lurchers mate, mine is about 21tts, and has just come out of season, do you reckon yours will make 23 tts?

Mine is still growing fast, but i find it hard to measure her as she dont like it.

Keep in touch and we will get some good days out maste :D

they wont make 23 tts but im not bothered as she is a fast bitch but i havnt measured her for a while and they are 1yr old next month mate.ive bought another pup in which the lad recons she is 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie.but by the shape of her i think she is deerhoundxgreyhound-x beddie/whippet/greyhound

hi am thinking of geting one of these pocket rockets can some one show me some pic's of some plz

Listen Big D, If you want to see one, stick yer head through the door of Ann Summers the next time your in strand street.Because thats the only pocket rocket you could handle mate.

Hi all,

I'm considering getting a whippet to work rabbits alongside my collie cross pup when she's a little older, but I've also heard good things about the bedlington/whippet cross.

I'm familiar with whippets, but have not seen the bedlington cross in action before and I wondered if anyone here could explain exactly what the bedlington element added to the mix? A more robust coat is obviously one area, but do they have alot more stamina and if so how much pace is sacrificed?

Also, in terms of temprament what does the bedlington add? E.g. would they be happier to bush rabbits than a pure whippet might? Would they be easier/harder to train?

Best, Joe

get a beddy whippet ive got one she like a pocket rocket mate