selling my little moochin bitch as not doin alot of moochin about .this bitch will work in the ground to a fox she bolted a fair few she wont stay no longer than an hour an she fox only she an exlent ratter an no cover is to thick for her very obident in the cover.she will mix it with till the going gets tough an she in an out like yoyo a fox 99% of the time bolts she black smooth coated about 13 inch an she in cheshire at me lads open to offers for her as i have pick the right owner for her as i dont wont her peddled out id give her 2 the right person

selling my little moochin bitch as not doin alot of moochin about .this bitch will work in the ground to a fox she bolted a fair few she wont stay no longer than an hour an she fox only she an exlent ratter an no cover is to thick for her very obident in the cover.she will mix it with till the going gets tough an she in an out like yoyo a fox 99% of the time bolts she black smooth coated about 13 inch an she in cheshire at me lads open to offers for her as i have pick the right owner for her as i dont wont her peddled out id give her 2 the right person

any pics and price mate

any pics and price mate

any pics intrested

ive sent a pm thanks

ive sent a pm thanks

why put a post on here if your not going to answer any of us

:blink: Again in english please!??! :angel:

• 2 weeks later...