Water proof Gear

Can anybody recommend good water proof gear, thats not cammo, maybe olive green, I need trousers and a coat, Nothing to heavy as I find with ferreting your running about a lot and a big heavy coat is too warm - I have seen some of the deer hunter stuff on ebay, the water proof fleece lokks light enough to run about in, But I wasnt sure how good it was

Edited by Fat-Ferret

Can anybody recommend good water proof gear, thats not cammo, maybe olive green, I need trousers and a coat, Nothing to heavy as I find with ferreting your running about a lot and a big heavy coat is too warm - I have seen some of the deer hunter stuff on ebay, the water proof fleece lokks light enough to run about in, But I wasnt sure how good it was
deer hunter clothing is brill me and my little 10 year old swear by it good luck :thumbs:

Hi try Deben.co.uk i have one of the percussion jackets that i bought in september 07 and its still going strong i also bought a pair of trousers same make and they are the same, the jacket has a built in hood and lots of pockets plus a game pocket on the back witch i have had 3 large hares in plus two grouse