F.A.O. Irish Contingent

Alright Lads,

Just secured m,a self a job in Dublin and was wonderin if any of you lads could point me in the direction of some terrier clubs over here that would welcolme a new member. Aslo I will be in county Mayo for a good time aswell and have already started the ball rolling for some digging.

Gash

Alright Lads,

Just secured m,a self a job in Dublin and was wonderin if any of you lads could point me in the direction of some terrier clubs over here that would welcolme a new member. Aslo I will be in county Mayo for a good time aswell and have already started the ball rolling for some digging.

Gash

Good Luck in Ireland Gash at least its closer than Nigeria :11y/s Jigger

Cheers Jigger, Hoping to get some good diggin over here.

Ricky Boy, Will be back on Friday but got sis's weddin, Will be free monday if you fancy a bit of rattin.

Gash

monday should be ok mate but keep it to yerself ;)

just a small farm and its the first time iv been on this ground so dont wanna turn up with too many :no:

Cheers Jigger, Hoping to get some good diggin over here.

Ricky Boy, Will be back on Friday but got sis's weddin, Will be free monday if you fancy a bit of rattin.

Gash

monday should be ok mate but keep it to yerself ;)

just a small farm and its the first time iv been on this ground so dont wanna turn up with too many :no:

Sorted then,

You sort out the work party and al turn up what about the laird , If so tell him not to take the pack 1 maybe 2.

Gash

Al phone you when am back bud.

gash what bitch did basil line ?

Pip she will be due on the 1st to 2nd week in october as well as Isla, Dont know if he lined the 2 with Basil or not though will have to speak to the laird but wathc how ye go as he has just lost his 2 cousins (both drowned on fishin trip) :(:(:(:(

Gash

gash what bitch did basil line ?

Pip she will be due on the 1st to 2nd week in october as well as Isla, Dont know if he lined the 2 with Basil or not though will have to speak to the laird but wathc how ye go as he has just lost his 2 cousins (both drowned on fishin trip) :(:(:(:(

Gash

yeah i spoke to him last night thats why i didnt ask

dont want to be rude but two less lairds is a good thing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

listen greybull ya f****n bam a hope your not refering to the 2 lads that drowned who were freinds of mine who are you anyway unregistered shouldn't be allowed on the site IAN B, Keep these aresholes of our forums.

Greybull send me a PM with your details and we'll have a meet if interested if not f**k off back to your snidey little life ya prick.

dont want to be rude but two less lairds is a good thing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Two lads have died in tragic circumstances, the also came from a close knit community of which Gash is a member!!! Gash being a member of that community and he's not one for losing his rag easily!! is entirely justified in his comments towards Greybull :realmad: and my sympathies are with him and his friends

Greybull your comments are the lowest of any level that an individual can sink to :realmad: IanB!! I hope your able to do something about guests posting shit like this??

Tom

Ps: seeya at Dumfries, Gash ;)

Way, way over the mark GB, this is someone pals and no fecking joke :realmad: stick yer brain into gear pal..........I think an appology is now in order or feck off.

JOEB

I too am a member of that community you f*cking low life ! :realmad:

theres no place in this site for scum like you...i wouldnt be surprised if you were an anti with comments like that !

you're such a f*ckin big man hiding behind you're keyboard lets find out who you are you f*cking cretton ! :realmad: