got giving this dog yesturday

got giving the lurcher yesturday she looks nice in my dog run :D any body rekon they no what breeds shes got in her as the blocke told me lurcher x english bull terrier lol

post-36666-1248947645_thumb.jpg

Edited by skp_2k8

the bloke had a house full of dogs the house was over run lol never seen so much in 1 house before lol he wanted £100 for her so was wating to sort da cash out but in the end he gave her to me and my mate but we keep her in my dog run but she jumps the fence i found out [bANNED TEXT] i brought her home so got to re do my run again now but be worth it in the end she a yr old and needs bringing on good home and lots of attention shud do it for her she got a lovley temperment aswell and dnt mind being in the run all day

cheers for the replys lads helped ;) the weaters not good at the moment so got some of the younger dog in the house with her shes really melow in and around the house like she aint had much attion just been left in back garden or kennel and not proply looked after probally.when over the feild its like its her best day in the life were she aint had many walks be4 and i rekons probally been pushed to hard

Edited by skp_2k8