bred out of pepsi winner of the cock of the north, mother is snowy, 12 month old her litter sister wont kennel with her, 23 and half inch she running well and catching, but she hasnt been pushed, ready for the season anymore info on the dog call me on 07512472265, please no time wasters must go to a good working home

bred out of pepsi winner of the cock of the north, mother is snowy, 12 month old her litter sister wont kennel with her, 23 and half inch she running well and catching, but she hasnt been pushed, ready for the season anymore info on the dog call me on 07512472265, please no time wasters must go to a good working home

forgot to say she is smooth coated red and white

Where are you?

Might be helpful

near manchester, i can send pics via phone, cant upload them on here for some reason, willing to meet if someone is genuinley interested

bitch now sold, cheers Edited by pennine lad

forgot to say she is smooth coated red and white

what breed is in this bitch if u dnt mind me askin pal