MY DOGS AND SOME OLD PICS

Guest ragumup

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am findin' it 'ard terunderstand the lingo :( love the bull x border, she wont let us have another dog after our Irish Terrier died a few years back, always wanted a border but having seen that x, think I'll have to have another word or beg. :)

Guest ragumup

STILL MORE IF IT WORKED

watch you dont get shit thrown at yer over the vixen mate !!! good pics mate and keep up the good work

;)

KILLING THE VIXENS KILLS ALOT OF SPORT BUT BEING A GAMEKEEPER IT HAS TO BE DONE FOR THE SAKE OF THE BIRDS SHAME;

Edited by ragumup
Guest ragumup
Nice looking whippet i see his mum & sisters every week they are coming on a treat

GOOD GIVE PATRICK MY REDARDS, THANKS ,PUT PIC IF YOU CAN :D

Edited by ragumup
  • 2 weeks later...

I know its an old thread but i'm just getting to grips with this photo larc,so hers a few pics.

The three bitches are mother and daughters,out of different litters,all entered fairly early and all are true.

The big dog is no longer with us,never took a step backwards,as honest as you could hope for.

Mother and daughter from the previous post,daughter looking on,i think this might have been her first "look see" at her enemy.