• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good healthy pups mucker good luck selling them thefox

cheers fox :clapper:

I'd go as far as to say f@ckin belters mate, an example to all of us how well bred/ reared pups should look. I doubt you'll have them on your hands long; that brindle is something else fella, no wonder your keeping him. ATB

WAB

I'd go as far as to say f@ckin belters mate, an example to all of us how well bred/ reared pups should look. I doubt you'll have them on your hands long; that brindle is something else fella, no wonder your keeping him. ATB

WAB

your not wrong there mate i have one out of this litter and what a belter he is good money well spent

WAB

thanks welsh all black :victory:
no problem thanks mate will see you saterday hopefully im definetley wanting the pup [bANNED TEXT]

her she is

alright mate no problem looks like a nice healthy pup wat hieght she expected to reach [bANNED TEXT] will see u saterday bud

no problem thanks mate will see you saterday hopefully im definetley wanting the pup [bANNED TEXT]

her she is

alright mate no problem looks like a nice healthy pup wat hieght she expected to reach [bANNED TEXT] will see u saterday bud

should make 26 ish giv or take an inch

stan was put 2 a smaller bitch than myn and my mate got a 27 inch monster never seen a small dog yet come from him (but could b rong)

c u soon