• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have somepics of monty somewhere he was a game dog him

Get them up if you get a chance mate. atb andri

Andri look at page three of shows and events,look at terriers of the yorkshire show,and i think this is the dog your talking about,winning the veterans.Nice pup and all the best with her.

if keano,s dog works which it obvoiusly does why is it neccessary to show its pedigree ,it will still give you the same result.. that the dog works!

I said that most lakies have KC blood in there background somewhere but Keano said his doesnt :clapper: .

Funny how all you show people with your lakies stick together .

When there is a lakie thread there is nothing but pictures of straight legged stripped out clean dogs on the end of show leeds that says it all to me .

There are plenty of lakies being worked and worked hard I know a few infact I was on the phone to a lad last night that has a bitch out of 2 red lakies that are top class digging dogs and even these will have KC blood way back so that is whay I said the lad was niave .

jimb is from the dog police every time you mention anything about breeding all he wants to do is interrogate you,if he knows it all why the feck does he ask so many fecking questions all the time,do yourself a favour and go hit golf balls up the park for your labs mate youve never any good input to a topic just jumping on the what breeding,how many times it been to ground ,you said you went to the edinburgh tattoo,i think you blew more hot air than them all put together ya bawbag :feck:

jimb is from the dog police every time you mention anything about breeding all he wants to do is interrogate you,if he knows it all why the feck does he ask so many fecking questions all the time,do yourself a favour and go hit golf balls up the park for your labs mate youve never any good input to a topic just jumping on the what breeding,how many times it been to ground ,you said you went to the edinburgh tattoo,i think you blew more hot air than them all put together ya bawbag :feck:

:clapper:

Stick to the buckfast and breeding wankers ,sorry but you say youve got your own line ,there are lads that have been in the terrrier game for more years than you have been alive and they are not arogant enough to say they have there own line you little ned .

Stick to the buckfast and breeding wankers ,sorry but you say youve got your own line ,there are lads that have been in the terrrier game for more years than you have been alive and they are not arogant enough to say they have there own line you little ned .

because i drink im a ned get a life i take it you live in the countryside and you think im a townie no disrespect to people who live in the country i would love it im out there 3 or 4 times a week wish it could be more and per usual jimb you dont understand the posts i breed good workers to workers

you can have a pup of mine itl be the first good terrier youve probaly had now away and practise your swing mate :drink:

because i drink im a ned get a life i take it you live in the countryside and you think im a townie no disrespect to people who live in the country i would love it im out there 3 or 4 times a week wish it could be more and per usual jimb you dont understand the posts i breed good workers to workers

you can have a pup of mine itl be the first good terrier youve probaly had now away and practise your swing mate :drink:

You have probably never seen a good terrier never mind dug to one

theres a few good men on here who would tell you otherwise jim if you wont take my word on it i think you have a dose of the green eyed monster mate to be honest with you you still want a pup :D money couldnt buy what ive got mate ;)