i have a saluki greyhound pup of 15mths old he has done abit likes his day time running but i have had him on the lamp a few times and it would be a shame to waste a pup with so much protential running rabbits he is going to turn out a hell of a day time dog he has had a few big bunnys already he runs them tidy an boxs them i am willing to give a trial with this dog to a guinen courseing lad for the price of 300 whitch is cheap for a dog with a trial for this pup considering there will be stumbles to run soon and has already started to prove him self il send a picture to you if your seriously interested dont waste my time or yours by ringing an not being interested cant find the lead to my mob to put pic up so ring me on 07756426068 so he is 300 pound with a trial oh forgot to mention he is25/26tts roughly might get another inch jumps and retrives to about 5 yards away an drops it :blink:

Edited by hunting 4life

i have a saluki greyhound pup of 15mths old he has done abit likes his day time running but i have had him on the lamp a few times and it would be a shame to waste a pup with so much protential running rabbits he is going to turn out a hell of a day time dog he has had a few big bunnys already he runs them tidy an boxs them i am willing to give a trial with this dog to a guinen courseing lad for the price of 300 whitch is cheap for a dog with a trial for this pup considering there will be stumbles to run soon and has already started to prove him self il send a picture to you if your seriously interested dont waste my time or yours by ringing an not being interested cant find the lead to my mob to put pic up so ring me on 07756426068 so he is 300 pound with a trial oh forgot to mention he is25/26tts roughly might get another inch jumps and retrives to about 5 yards away an drops it :blink:

What area are you in mate?

What colour is the dog?

Thanks

What colour is the dog?

Thanks

oh forgot to mention im in somerset lads near warminster downs where the dog has done his work an you can ask anyone its a good are up there the dog is like a cream with black and grey through iy almost husky looking

What colour is the dog?

Thanks

oh forgot to mention im in somerset lads near warminster downs where the dog has done his work an you can ask anyone its a good are up there the dog is like a cream with black and grey through iy almost husky looking

i think the colours called grizzel mate :thumbs:

Ill be interested mate if you willing to meet..I'm kent

a bit on the expensive side

yis chancer

BUY YOURSELF A SALUKI PUP FEED IT FOR 15MTHS A HALF DECENT PUP 200 NOT ALONE JABS CLEANING AND WALKING OBVISLY U CANT GET BACK THE CASH AN TIME YOU SPEND ON YOUR ANIMALS BUT AT 300 POUND A TIDY DOG AND IM GIVENG A TRIAL WITH THIS BIG PUP CHANCER SO YOU TELL ME HOW THAT IS EXSPENSIVE CATCH YOURSELF ON!!! NO WONDER YOU CALL YOURSELF CHANCER LOL

yis chancer

BUY YOURSELF A SALUKI PUP FEED IT FOR 15MTHS A HALF DECENT PUP 200 NOT ALONE JABS CLEANING AND WALKING OBVISLY U CANT GET BACK THE CASH AN TIME YOU SPEND ON YOUR ANIMALS BUT AT 300 POUND A TIDY DOG AND IM GIVENG A TRIAL WITH THIS BIG PUP CHANCER SO YOU TELL ME HOW THAT IS EXSPENSIVE CATCH YOURSELF ON!!! NO WONDER YOU CALL YOURSELF CHANCER LOL

yis chancer

:clapper:

yis chancer

:clapper:

look lads this will make an outstanding dog that is getting wasted in my kennles i work all day in the week got my boy sat an sunday im out with terriers or sometimes the mrs makes me take her out you know how it is. :D i only get the odd day to myself im more into my lamping bunny/charlie if theres a daytime lad that has a little lamper about 22/23 whippet x if pos willing to do some sort of deal willing to pay upto 150 if anyone interested in a deal pm me or jus ring

post-10852-1248729447_thumb.jpg

will u take 200 and i will pick him up and give u a collie whippet greyhound excellent lamper odd hare but flattens rabbits pm me back

u have pm

i havent no credit lads if havent had a tex back cause i have no credit so you will have to ring me sorry :(

i have a saluki greyhound bitch 12 month old red and white smooth coated, farther is pepsi won the cock of the north this year, mother is snowy. i would do you a straight swap if your interested, the only reason is that her litter sister wont share a run with her, and i have had the other bitch from a pup ive onlt had the other bitch 4 weeks, my number is 07512472265 if your interested give me a call, i will give you more info on her, cheers

dog still here lads look il have a deal i want a little lamping bitch and 150 cash will take this dog he is a hundred percent and can only improve as he 15mths dont care what way the bitch is bred but 23tts is the size im after must be catching bunnys and retrieve