hancock lurcher pup SOLD

hi i'm putting this up for my old man he's got a 6month old dog 5/8 grayhound x 3/8 collie lurcher for sale in coventry the dog does the basics needs bring on. for sale as he has just lost his job. he asking £120 for the dog. pm me if intrested

DOG IS SOLD

post-21979-1248368969_thumb.jpg

post-21979-1248369046_thumb.jpg

Edited by woodmat

No probs.I been on phone to Hancock for Beardie x but he only got pups ready to go mid august and i not got time for a real young pup.Someone i know got dog exactly like yours off Mr.Hancock and it won the Royal counties show racing few weeks back.Shame you gotta let it go

must be some thing wrong with him to be getting rid off a good looking dog like that and hancock dogs are good bloody workers got one myself and shes a great worker and goodluck selling him.

nothing wrong with the dog mate, he has 2 other dogs one a hancock bitch, and a terrier, cant afford to keep all 3. and couldn't agree more about hancock dogs.

must be some thing wrong with him to be getting rid off a good looking dog like that and hancock dogs are good bloody workers got one myself and shes a great worker and goodluck selling him.

Not all of them are pal! I thought Hancock took them back of you if you werent happy with them!?