for you lure anglers out there

Guest bullterrier

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bullterrier

ill ask the lad who gave me the link hes ordered allot of them see how much hes going to sell them on for thinking of a few for myself for the Leeds Liverpool canal this winter some lads were getting some decent pike last winter.. :thumbs: ..john

ill ask the lad who gave me the link hes ordered allot of them see how much hes going to sell them on for thinking of a few for myself for the Leeds Liverpool canal this winter some lads were getting some decent pike last winter.. :thumbs: ..john

Hi

Atleast here in Finland, Pike and Zander love's 8cm size

Mikael Brandt

www.jigwobbler.com

Guest bullterrier

Hi

Mikael Brandt

www.jigwobbler.com

welcome to the site brandt are you the person who makes these lures mate .. :thumbs: ...john

Hi

Mikael Brandt

www.jigwobbler.com

welcome to the site brandt are you the person who makes these lures mate .. :thumbs: ...john

Thanks John, yes i designed jigwobbler

Hi All

Thanks for wellcoming me here in forums !

We are looking for dealers/distributors in England/actually all over the world

We have in stock now 5cm/8g size now and this week we should get 8cm/28g size here in finland

6,5 cm/18g size come after 1 month

Regards

Mikael