Weihrauch HW97K Bargain

Hi

I am looking to sell my Weihrauch HW97K .22, the gun itself has a few markings on the barrel, a few on the stock and some on the underneath where i have leaned it, but not many at all. The gun is in perfect working order and comes with Tasco 3-9x40 scopes which are zeroed in, fitted and ready to go and swivel studs fitted (The sling is NOT included) If you would like more info or images contact me at w9rdy1@btinternet.com or view more images of the gun where it is also for sale on 'Airgunbbs.com'.

I am asking a bargain price of £200 for the gun and you can contact me for further details with the info provided, or just send me a pm.

Thanks

post-32138-1248202448.jpg

Hi

I am looking to sell my Weihrauch HW97K .22, the gun itself has a few markings on the barrel, a few on the stock and some on the underneath where i have leaned it, but not many at all. The gun is in perfect working order and comes with Tasco 3-9x40 scopes which are zeroed in, fitted and ready to go and swivel studs fitted (The sling is NOT included) If you would like more info or images contact me at w9rdy1@btinternet.com or view more images of the gun where it is also for sale on 'Airgunbbs.com'.

I am asking a bargain price of £200 for the gun and you can contact me for further details with the info provided, or just send me a pm.

Thanks

Can negotiate a price?

Anyone interested :D

where abouts are you mate

Sorry for late reply

Im in Cumbria, but im sure you can post, if your interested :D If you want more images im on Airgunbbs advertised in airgun selling section.

Thanks

sorry mate too far

are these guns as good as a webly axsor 22 thanks

As i said, the weihrauch has a high reputation for quality in the spring section, but both guns have their advantages. It just depends which one you prefer,

Thanks

BBS :thumbdown: Where you get banned for breathing , and that Terry Doe is i right prick .

:D, is suppose

GUN IS STILL FOR SALE, TRADING IT IN AT 3 ISH TODAY, SO GUN WILL BE GOING THEN. TO MATCH THE OFFER OF £190 THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE BEFORE IT GOES!

BBS :thumbdown: Where you get banned for breathing , and that Terry Doe is i right prick .

:D, is suppose

GUN IS STILL FOR SALE, TRADING IT IN AT 3 ISH TODAY, SO GUN WILL BE GOING THEN. TO MATCH THE OFFER OF £190 THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE BEFORE IT GOES!

have pm you my number

Your not joking mate i got banned the other day

Join the club, mate ;):D

If you prod a mod, you get banned for a couple of months. But THL is better anyway.

rule no.1 , airgun bbs, ANYTHING INCLUDED WITHIN THE BUY,SELL,SWAP SECTION MUST NOT BE SHARED WITH ANY OTHER WEBSITE,

i think i got away with that one :D

Also, you can put a post on, 10 minutes later it is swamped with 500 more.

rule no.1 , airgun bbs, ANYTHING INCLUDED WITHIN THE BUY,SELL,SWAP SECTION MUST NOT BE SHARED WITH ANY OTHER WEBSITE,

i think i got away with that one :D

Also, you can put a post on, 10 minutes later it is swamped with 500 more.

GUN NOW SOLD