johny foreigner

I'am the first to admit it i am prejudice when it comes to people and the older i get the more politicaly right wing i am i put this down life experiences and possibly ignorence .At work i have being teamed up with a lad from the phillipeans and we work together no problem . this lad dosn't have have much to say so bait time can be a little quiet so i took a book in to pass the time away this book was about hunting it was Mike swans rough shooting anyway this sparked a flood of questions from the phillipeano about how we hunt here so he then gets on about hunting back home and how he and a pal would go of into the forest during the school hols for a week at a time just to hunt.Didn't know how much i had in commen with a man from so far away .So hunting isn't just for rich englishmen as the antis would like joe public to think it's woldwide .So should we invite say indians chinese polish etc to share with us their hunting experiences from their homeland.

Guest gaz100604

well the polish fish the rivers in southerm ireland and take bags and bags of pike kill them and eat them, when the lads start off in season theres not a fish left in the river keep em away kid

well the polish fish the rivers in southerm ireland and take bags and bags of pike kill them and eat them, when the lads start off in season theres not a fish left in the river keep em away kid

the topic is about what hunting they do in their own country.not so you can have a moan about people poaching.

Guest gaz100604

the topic is about what hunting they do in their own country.not so you can have a moan about people poaching.

bring im on your permission looks like your minds made up jog on :wallbash:

bring im on your permission looks like your minds made up jog on :wallbash:

gaz i think you missed point of this topic goodluck

I'am the first to admit it i am prejudice when it comes to people and the older i get the more politicaly right wing i am i put this down life experiences and possibly ignorence .At work i have being teamed up with a lad from the phillipeans and we work together no problem . this lad dosn't have have much to say so bait time can be a little quiet so i took a book in to pass the time away this book was about hunting it was Mike swans rough shooting anyway this sparked a flood of questions from the phillipeano about how we hunt here so he then gets on about hunting back home and how he and a pal would go of into the forest during the school hols for a week at a time just to hunt.Didn't know how much i had in commen with a man from so far away .So hunting isn't just for rich englishmen as the antis would like joe public to think it's woldwide .So should we invite say indians chinese polish etc to share with us their hunting experiences from their homeland.

i didnt think hunting was just for rich englishmen ,

are you an anti or are you hijacking this thread ?.lol.

i hijack anti,s on weekends , i have to work in the week , but got rained off today so thought id pass the time on here , i apolaagise for the in-convenience xxxxxxxxxxxxxx love mr poach

i hijack anti,s on weekends , i have to work in the week , but got rained off today so thought id pass the time on here , i apolaagise for the in-convenience xxxxxxxxxxxxxx love mr poach

the rain and not geting out enough is my excuse so you've hijacked that aswell.

the rain and not geting out enough is my excuse so you've hijacked that aswell.

soz buddy :D

seriously have you invited him out for some roughshooting or ferreting or such! It may be worth it if he goes home and invites you out there in return! ;)

it might be an education for the lad and you may have a new helper! (i am sure he can carry game!)