Airgun Hunting

A short clip I made

Trapper

Hi Trapper

What sort is the air rifle I am thinking of getting one for the season. I will probably have a new lurcher pup by then ( just lost my old dog)would be handy to get it retieving etc. I live north of Manchester Rossedale valley if you know of any decent pups ready in about a month give em my number for us.

CASSA (Mick Carroll) 07900185300

Hey Cassa

Its an Air arms s410 carbine,good guns, you can have just as much fun with a spring gun though :thumbs: ,my mate has just brought a HW95 and its a nice gun ,I had a BSA lightning for years and shot loads of stuff with it,just buy the best you can for the money you have and you'll be fine . Dont know any one with any pups but if I do then I'll pass the number on

Trapper

Hi Trapper

Thanks for the info. I used to have a BSA Meteor years ago, that was very good I have a pellet buried in the bone on my left thigh that as been there for yonks. My mate’s brother picked up my loaded rifle and it went off hitting me in the leg! Anyway I have just lost my best friend Jyp went every where with me. H.J.K. and carry brilliant dog. It was Bedlington x whippet x collie x greyhound.

These dogs are like trying to get hold of rocking horse shit these days! I am going on holiday in a month so would be able to get one if there is any available around at the back end of September. I live north of Manchester not far from the Rossendale Valley. Any info my numbers are 01204880938 or 07900185300 I have a load of sea fishing gear for sale. I have just sold my Warrior and Static on Anglesey, because of redundancy and a new knee op.So I have a distance casting rig comprising a Diawa Beach Caster 13 ft 4.8 oz and a Magellite 6500 ct used twice excellent condition. £150 ovno.Then there are two Ugly Stick boat rods both 30lb class 2.10 mtrs long one piece. + one Ugly boat reel to suite the rods v.good condition £ 150 or will split. At these prices I am not paying postage or they can collect. I will put them on eBay soon or the for sale section of this forum, any one give em my details.

Thanks again

Tight lines

Cassa ( Mick Carroll)

Hey Cassa

Its an Air arms s410 carbine,good guns, you can have just as much fun with a spring gun though :thumbs: ,my mate has just brought a HW95 and its a nice gun ,I had a BSA lightning for years and shot loads of stuff with it,just buy the best you can for the money you have and you'll be fine . Dont know any one with any pups but if I do then I'll pass the number on

Trapper

• 2 weeks later...