the progress of my dog

nottshunter08 will you just shut the hell up you worthless peice of crap your only being like this cause i wont have sex with you..

are you for real your a tramp. trust me georgia you have f****d it. i only tried giving you a bit of advice and you start stiring s**t. be expsecting visitors. looking forward to it. and when are these little fagets coming to beat me up because everyone is fuming.

wow - its like your married , your only kids :clapper: .. chill , and leave the fighting to the grown ups lol . nice bitch all the same .

how can i chill when she is saying stuff like that im 16 and shes 13 i can get in trouble. i have been nice to her and took her out lamping etc and all because im putting a stop to go lamping with her this is how she is reacting. it just shows how immachure she is.

you have just said it yourself shes 13 bud , she will be immature , but to be fair , reading some of her posts , she seems more mature than half the adults on here :D ,

but kids will be kids , ;) ...

happy hunting both of yas , take it to PM ;)

CL