i have a crossbow with 9 bolts, 3 spare draw cords. a spare stock that is wood (the one on it is skeleton) i want £50 for the lot but would swap for a mk3 or a mk3m collar if you pay the postage cost of the crossbow. IMGP0389.jpg. the pic does not have everything that i have for the crossbow in it. thank you for looking.

sorry people have not been in any fit state to check my messages for the last few days , bit too much good times and not enough sleep if ya know what i mean.

the cross bow has enough power so i am told to go through a policemans armoured jacket at 100yds, im not gonna say its gospal as i have never fired it, never even cocked it since i got it off my brother. i am not overly sure on how accurate it is as i have stated i have never fired it. it has got places to mount a scope though so must be quite accurate. will try find more info and post it on here. as for postage it will probably have to go via courer and will find a cost for this.

150Lb Hollow Stocked Crossbow Kit

This aluminium stocked recurve crossbow has a 150lb draw weight and is an ideal bow for those looking for a quality bow at a entry level price. The crossbow consists of a sturdy die cast aluminium body is finished in matt black and incredibly comfortable to hold. The 150lb of power means it fires at up to 250 feet per second with an impressive accuracy of up to 65 yards making it great value for money.

This Leisure Crossbow Is Accurate Up To 65yrds

Additional 4 x 20 Telescopic Sight

this is what is on the website that is selling them for £100+ p&p

sorry people have not been in any fit state to check my messages for the last few days , bit too much good times and not enough sleep if ya know what i mean.

the cross bow has enough power so i am told to go through a policemans armoured jacket at 100yds, im not gonna say its gospal as i have never fired it, never even cocked it since i got it off my brother. i am not overly sure on how accurate it is as i have stated i have never fired it. it has got places to mount a scope though so must be quite accurate. will try find more info and post it on here. as for postage it will probably have to go via courer and will find a cost for this.

i have the same one they are 150 lb per square inch draw wait somthing like that they will go threw 10 gallon oil drum at 150 yards and carry on there a bit finicky tho. if the bolt rickoshaes run like f**k they go off faster than they do of the bow and they fly stupidly well grate fun tho for target shooting good luck with the sale :gunsmilie:

Edited by clabstar