my mates bull x

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would think after allthe bother i was in from here not long since that lads with a certain type of dogs would be keeping a low profile.

its not a nice feeling i can tell ya

why would i want to keep a low profile lamping rabbits is not illegal and for any other marks which are on them thats bramble marks from rabbiting :D just because they are bull xs it doesnt mean your doing anything illegal with them and i dont care a f**k what other people think they can make their own minds up if you got a guilty mind u crack on thats your problem

Guest fence_hopper
had enough of this topic now. the only thing is when you say a dog can't be beat for gamenes sez alot about you.

if you,ve got a dog that you think can beat it why not arange a few nights out and a day or two in a space of two weeks. then you could let the dogs prove for them selves how game they are as it should be done IN THE FIELD ?????????????????????????????

well mate thats how it used to be in the past now people would rather talk the talk. so he's the gamest dog out there i know of a dog that i've seen work with my own eyes gut everything he gets hold of even killed another lurcher . so i'd say he's the most gamest dog i've seen, not that he is the gamest dog out there. like i said if you flick back a page my dogs are shite :angel:

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper
would think after allthe bother i was in from here not long since that lads with a certain type of dogs would be keeping a low profile.

its not a nice feeling i can tell ya

hope alls well for you now bud and all sorted. i can see where your coming from it's all to do with pound signes getting dogs a reputation so you can charge stud fee's

well i have seen this dog work no money in my pocket hes as game as thay cume.never had a problem with the dogs feet.and i dont even no turk.and that dog back to a grayhound in my mind will make sume very good pups.ive just been given a 58s 38s pup.but if i never i would have had a pup out of him. if its a bull cross your looking for you cant go rong with that dogs breeding.and i think the dog looks very well from whut i can see on the photos on here.i no hes a good dog and the people that have seen him work no hes a good dog.so good luck with the dog and keep on hunting.

had enough of this topic now. the only thing is when you say a dog can't be beat for gamenes sez alot about you.

if you,ve got a dog that you think can beat it why not arange a few nights out and a day or two in a space of two weeks. then you could let the dogs prove for them selves how game they are as it should be done IN THE FIELD ?????????????????????????????

well mate thats how it used to be in the past now people would rather talk the talk. so he's the gamest dog out there i know of a dog that i've seen work with my own eyes gut everything he gets hold of even killed another lurcher . so i'd say he's the most gamest dog i've seen, not that he is the gamest dog out there. like i said if you flick back a page my dogs are shite :angel:

who is onna bout the gamest dogs out there ? iv never said anything that they are the gamest dogs, and for starters they are not up for stud, and the greyhound he have jus covered is my own ! and they are not going to be advertised !!!

so go and crawl back under [bANNED TEXT] shell idiot

what good is a dog that cant be trusted with other dogs,all my dogs are fine with each other & if i seen them sparring up with each other they will have a wollop.

Guest fence_hopper
Get on turk looks like he has been enjoying himself. i was the one who sold him, i new you lot would be happy with him. how do you compare him to golly because i dont think he can be beat for gameness. cheers

i never said you said it, but here you go fella can't be beat for gameness theres thousands of dogs of that calaber out there how can your mate say that.

anti's ain't stupid people, they no a dog like that ain't for rabbits maybe exspecialy when your talking about gameness. here you are mate just something to think about your not the only one who doe's what you doyour only adding fuel to the fire and bringing things on top for others with dogs llike that

Get on turk looks like he has been enjoying himself. i was the one who sold him, i new you lot would be happy with him. how do you compare him to golly because i dont think he can be beat for gameness. cheers

i never said you said it, but here you go fella can't be beat for gameness theres thousands of dogs of that calaber out there how can your mate say that.

anti's ain't stupid people, they no a dog like that ain't for rabbits maybe exspecialy when your talking about gameness. here you are mate just something to think about your not the only one who doe's what you doyour only adding fuel to the fire and bringing things on top for others with dogs llike that

Nice one tosser :feck::wallbash: