Hi board just though i would advertise it on here im planning on breeding my bitch to a greyhound its mainly for personel use but what ever left is up forsale ...

she is very well bred indeed and isnt just a dog that just gets walked around she has earned her rights to have a litter..

she is 20tts and 40 lb in weight

any ideas of what height pups would turn out the greyhound i got in mind is 30 tts

Mya.jpg

Photo019.jpg

Hi board just though i would advertise it on here im planning on breeding my bitch to a greyhound its mainly for personel use but what ever left is up forsale ...

she is very well bred indeed and isnt just a dog that just gets walked around she has earned her rights to have a litter..

she is 20tts and 40 lb in weight

any ideas of what height pups would turn out the greyhound i got in mind is 30 tts

Mya.jpg

Photo019.jpg

do u have a greyhound for breeding

Good bitch mate not like some shit you see around. Umm the litter could go either wat i.e very short stocky bull greys or very racey ones there is always both ends of extremes. Good luck looks a great bitch.

Steve

thanks for the replies like i said she a very well bred bitch and who ever purchases a pup will have a copy of the background of the bitch

i hope they take the racey side but if not ill just send my keep over seas to me cousin for drawing

how is the bitch bred fella

can someone please take this post of please this ais a very good friend of mines dog and an idiotic member of the family is f****n around .. he wants me 2 apologise for any incnvenience this has caused and for the record THIS BITCH IS BEING BRED TO A GREYHOUND BUT NOT BY THIS PRICK f****n AROUND AS TE DOG HASN NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM

can someone please take this post of please this ais a very good friend of mines dog and an idiotic member of the family is f****n around .. he wants me 2 apologise for any incnvenience this has caused and for the record THIS BITCH IS BEING BRED TO A GREYHOUND BUT NOT BY THIS PRICK f****n AROUND AS TE DOG HASN NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM

:icon_eek::cry: :realmad: :wacko: :unsure: