amercian bulldog x rottweiler

sound like a stunning dog there mate!! ignore the idiots on here,, slagging you off for a cross breed when the next person is charging 600 for a lurcher - which is itself a cross!!

end of the day a dog is a dog, any breed can be good with kids and any dog can be bad with kids . . each dog is different and ALL need to be socialized and well cared for, i would be interested in this type of dog but not yet as i am unable to drive and three dogs on the trains are a handful let alone four!!

all the very best with the sale mate and to be frank 300 is very reasonable! these pups would have eaten loads already and would need more wormer and flea treatment then smaller pups

pictures would be worth a look though . . may tempt me lol

Annemarie xxx

This is an ad from the bloke who thinks a johnsons american bulldog is athletic. Bred to dogs probally done f**k all and not been health screend for common problems in both breeds. Then has the cheek to charge 300 for pointless pups when shelters are over run with lovely dogs. No offence lurcher lass but you gotta be having a laugh.