2 year old russell bitch for sale has not been dug to as wont go to ground good little bushing dog finds rabbits for fun

msg-8247-1247696250.jpg

this is not my dog its a friends with no internet so iv put it on hear for him the dog as got to today as he has lost his house

a good home is required the lad wont £80.00 for her good with other dogs good to kennel good with kids

walsall west midland off m6 junction 10

Good honest post, some lads would put that up as a 100% earthdog, genuine reason for sale. ;) Might make someone a handy little ferreting/mooching partner. Hope she finds the right home. :thumbs:

2 year old russell bitch for sale has not been dug to as wont go to ground good little bushing dog finds rabbits for fun

msg-8247-1247696250.jpg

this is not my dog its a friends with no internet so iv put it on hear for him the dog as got to today as he has lost his house

a good home is required the lad wont £80.00 for her good with other dogs good to kennel good with kids

walsall west midland off m6 junction 10

ok mate vary intrested in the terrier plaese could you give me a contact number so i can ask a few questions about her im not the best at using these computers