reflections along a chain

just going though a box of books i brought back from my dads.in it were a few books i had forgoten i had,one called reflections along a chain naming loads of different otter hunts and some great photos, just wondering if anyone else has read it and what are their thoughts on this book

just going though a box of books i brought back from my dads.in it were a few books i had forgoten i had,one called reflections along a chain naming loads of different otter hunts and some great photos, just wondering if anyone else has read it and what are their thoughts on this book
Yes a good book very interesting loads of packs you never new about the other one to it A chain of bubbles . is a good one aswell lots of pics of hunt uniforms
Yes a good book very interesting loads of packs you never new about the other one to it A chain of bubbles . is a good one aswell lots of pics of hunt uniforms

i have heard of that other book but never read it, is it still available

i have heard of that other book but never read it, is it still available

Not too sure its prob sold out try micheal sagar from the hounds mag he has a few otter hunting books for sale .ive just got a border counties otter hounds yearbook today very interesting read

Another good one is otter hunting memoirs by rod adair hes the otter hunting man nows his stuff and micheal sagar he was doing a special offer last year at peterborough hunting festival 2 books for about 40 quid .they have just fetched another book out forgot its name now will find out .i am gonna pick it up at rydal i just wish i was born twenty years earlier

• 2 weeks later...