got a jrc sti twinwskin great bivvy easy to put up/take down good thick ground sheet idea 1 man bivvy :bad point the bivvy and wrap you strugle to get it the carry bag thats it.got my of the swp site for 80pound and it was brand new,think they retail at around £145,mate got a 1 man armo very nice to

whats the smallest bivvy on the market? may sound daft but i only fish alone and only do overnighters and like to travel light so don't take lots of gear.also fish some small swims etc so the smaller the better for me! or maybe a decent brolly and wrap?any ideas?

Forget those fecking "pram hood" style bivvys, they are just heavy and big and useless........

As the man said, the aqua brolly or pioneer........they are the way forward.

ive got an angling intelligence airframe bivvy,its the best bivvy ive ever had and ive had aqua bivvys,i never found fault with aqua bivvys though its just the one i have now is more suited to were i fish,i can use it in tight swims,its light,and its well vented which cut's the amount of condensation down to a minimum with out the use of a winter skin.

Ive got an aqua 60" brolly which I use pretty much all the time but if I need a little more room i have a dave lane sti brolly which goes up really quick and you have loads of room beneath, its fairly light to and pretty cheap and you can get an over wrap for it! Stay away from the dillo's I know loads of people who have had problems at some point with them! The dave lane sti is about a third of the cost and ive had mine 3 years plus with no problems spend the diference on a good quality bait and start hauling!

Hi

I've got a Fox Evo bivvy and a JRC sti 2 man. I'm not the biggest fan of the Evo, when it rains the water sits above the door and drips in, but its quick to put up and fits in the brolly comparment of my holdall. Its fine when its gonna be dry, i dont often bother with groundsheet and or the infills in the summer.

The sti is good for doubling up in the winter and its a tidy bivvy, nice for long session or long winter nights. But to be honest two of my mates have the Takker SL and the Wychwood Maximiser brolly system and they're both excelent, personally i'd go for the Wychwood because its less than a 100quid and comes with everything and its light, quick to put up packs down small and i think offers the best value for money

Hope that helps