saluki experts

Guest anonymous
think thats the end

Aye mate, where were we before we were ruddly interupted.... ohh yes, you didn't want to talk about your dogs mate. Could you give me a clue how many you have? a)1-3 B)4-6 c)too f****n many

no fec off

Fair enough. I've never bought a pure saluki before, now I reckon they wont be cheap. How much for one of those fancy foreign ones mate?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anonymous
it varies geting it home is the expensive bit

Forgive my ignorance but do they come under the quarintine law? i.e. do you need to have them in quarintine for 6 months before you get them or is that all abolished? I'm genuinely interested in it mate, not yanking your chain. I wouldn't do it myself but I think it's great that some folk can see further than the local rag for a dog, even further than this island....... If it works it would be great for preserving the breed considering the damage the f*****g KC has done to dogs in this country...

dont have to go into quaranteen can be done by the breeder under the pet passport

but still takes 8 or 9 months to get it home blood tests injections all that stuff and of courseplenty of£££

Guest anonymous
dont have to go into quaranteen can be done by the breeder under the pet passport

but still takes 8 or 9 months to get it home blood tests injections all that stuff and of courseplenty of£££

Has anyone on here done it mate or is it just an idea?

ive got a import bitch coming next month mate ;)

Guest anonymous

Ideal mate, your first? I take it it will be a pure breed dog, what's your plans mate if you don't mind me asking?

Ideal mate, your first? I take it it will be a pure breed dog, what's your plans mate if you don't mind me asking?

no not my first i allready have 2 pures , someone has to do it and its been a complete mission finding the right one ..its taken time but im pretty much there , ive visited a few times and im more than happy with her

basically we need fresh blood , and fresh good blood !!! i believe i found a great line of desert blood salukis and im looking forward to prove my saluki bitch over the next few seasons and then hopefully breed and share my hard work

Guest anonymous

no not my first i allready have 2 pures , someone has to do it and its been a complete mission finding the right one ..its taken time but im pretty much there , ive visited a few times and im more than happy with her

basically we need fresh blood , and fresh good blood !!! i believe i found a great line of desert blood salukis and im looking forward to prove my saluki bitch over the next few seasons and then hopefully breed and share my hard work

Good for you. Best of luck , the sport needs people like yourself mate.

ok if you were given a choice of having a pure desert bred saluki

from what region would you get your saluki

saudi uae deserts, isralie nagrev or sinei, or kurdish iranian.and why?

You need to take a look on that other forum mate, theres loads of good stuff on it..

Well done I look forward to your results.

what you gona do pasty when the guffy eats the hand that feeds him the burgers :guitar: i, say this you say that :secret: .yes master three bags full master, :clapper::clapper: burgers giv me more burgers :clapping: :clapping: :shout:

you aint the full ticket chap :wallbash: