saluki experts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely dogs but what advantage do the pure bred Salukis have over the crosses?

i se what your saying but you need the best purebred you can get

to put into the crosses working stock strong instinct and stamina

stop name dropping chartpoxi

Is that the only input you can put into this thread ?

dont fret mate i can name pleanty in the middle east you wer right to mention the saluki centre it is inportant ;)

Guest jt750

I like the look of the kurdish and Israeli dogs ..is there is difference in the land they run ? I know we're talking desert dogs but some deserts are more flinty and mountainous than others. Are they still allowed to hunt gazelle or just desert hare ?

I like the look of the kurdish and Israeli dogs ..is there is difference in the land they run ? I know we're talking desert dogs but some deserts are more flinty and mountainous than others. Are they still allowed to hunt gazelle or just desert hare ?

kurdish rgion tend to be more rocky especially around the zagros mountains still rough around the sinei and nagrev in israel

compaired to uae oman saudi ect more opn desert sand are they still allowed to hunt in the gulf with the kind of money down there whos going to stop them!!

Guest jt750

Interesting that the kurdish dog looks light and agile for mountainous work and the israeli dogs look like they're in for the long haul across rough desert. The UAE dogs are they something in between for running sand or slim dogs with large feet(i would imagine)

Interesting that the kurdish dog looks light and agile for mountainous work and the israeli dogs look like they're in for the long haul across rough desert. The UAE dogs are they something in between for running sand or slim dogs with large feet(i would imagine)

put into google ( arabian saluki centre) have a look!!