Do I like bulls?

nice shooting.

Cattle can be a pain in the arse, but I would never walk away from them. They treat it as a game and join in with a chase.

Stare them down while walking directly towards them, they won't like that, same goes for 99% of farm animals.

If you are too nervous to do that, then I'd strongly advise not to enter the field at all!

nice shooting.

Cattle can be a pain in the arse, but I would never walk away from them. They treat it as a game and join in with a chase.

Stare them down while walking directly towards them, they won't like that, same goes for 99% of farm animals.

If you are too nervous to do that, then I'd strongly advise not to enter the field at all!

Try staring them down when your laid on the floor with 200 hooves coming towards you, if they were mine I'd kick there arses, but they are not.

You've got to watch when in the field with cattle lads. All it takes is one to dunt you over and they'll be over the top of you 'playfully' stomping you into the ground. Been a few accidents with walkers and cattle lately. Even young bullocks are solid little beggers and they can do a lot of damage with their playfullness!!

What ever you do don't go into a field with cows in it just incase there is a bull running with them or even young calves, as you will find yourself clearing the fence by several feet. If your lucky.

As for staring them down!! Don't rely on that everytime because by the time you've realised they're not stopping your in trouble.

DunK

Edited by Bluelungbutter
You've got to watch when in the field with cattle lads. All it takes is one to dunt you over and they'll be over the top of you 'playfully' stomping you into the ground. Been a few accidents with walkers and cattle lately. Even young bullocks are solid little beggers and they can do a lot of damage with their playfullness!!

What ever you do don't go into a field with cows in it just incase there is a bull running with them or even young calves, as you will find yourself clearing the fence by several feet. If your lucky.

As for staring them down!! Don't rely on that everytime because by the time you've realised they're not stopping your in trouble.

DunK

Cows with calfs are well ropey, any cattle man will tell you that, but these bulls just stampede around the field for no reason other than they just enjoy it, funny when they chase the rabbits though :D

We have 150 milking cows with all the bef offspring that comes from that. So we always have something calving or with calf so if you see a field of seemingly placid dairy cows then watch yourself. I know of 2 guys who have actually been killed after being crushed by bulls but still i'd trust them over cows anyday.

DunK