f**king CHAVIE b******ds

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STORM CHASER

I hope he makes a speedy recovery.....there's some nasty people out there.....but why anyone would do that, is beyond me..... :o

I can understand the need for revenge....but is it right...it's to late to turn the clock back.....what's done is done....they have to live with their actions, and in the cold light of day...........

I hope he makes a speedy recovery.....there's some nasty people out there.....but why anyone would do that, is beyond me..... :o

I can understand the need for revenge....but is it right...it's to late to turn the clock back.....what's done is done....they have to live with their actions, and in the cold light of day...........

Sad i know but they wont be botherd about their actions 30 years ago they all would have ended up in borstal wat will they get now community service orders.atb

Thinking out loud here, I wonder if there is an Island somewhere a good few miles off shore where these people can be sent to be forced to work together as a community to survive. Either they get along and contribute to their society or they end up 6ft under. Might get the message then.

Be ready for the fallout mate,Chavs are like hyenas,they don't hunt alone....and this will end in a tit for tat war.........

Personally i don't think it will be over if you beat a few of them up,just weigh up all the possible scenarios before you go into action,and are you prepared to sit in a jail cell if it goes tits up?

Because it will be you that ends in trouble and not these slimy pieces of shit........

I was given some advice years ago by a lot wiser than i was mate..."wait your time".. ;) And it has stood me in good sted ever since..

Are the police involved? if so i'd leave it too them for now,and see were it ends up.Rushing in and mouthing it off on the internet is not the right way,not unless your after volunteers,as i'm sure you have probably seen on here TALK IS CHEAP .

I don't agree with what they've done one iota and to me they are the lowest form of life going,and if I were in your situation i'd want blood,but just look at the bigger picture...

A quote from John Lennon"All we are saying,is give police a chance" :D

mate i no the feeling it has happend to my cousin befour and they put him in hospitle lets say we didnt get the police involved and 1 of the little tw..s is sitting in a wheel chair now :chair::ninja: hope you get a hold of the little d..kheads pepole like that winde me up somthing rottern atb and hope he comes outa hospitle soon pal

Be ready for the fallout mate,Chavs are like hyenas,they don't hunt alone....and this will end in a tit for tat war.........

Personally i don't think it will be over if you beat a few of them up,just weigh up all the possible scenarios before you go into action,and are you prepared to sit in a jail cell if it goes tits up?

Because it will be you that ends in trouble and not these slimy pieces of shit........

I was given some advice years ago by a lot wiser than i was mate..."wait your time".. ;) And it has stood me in good sted ever since..

Are the police involved? if so i'd leave it too them for now,and see were it ends up.Rushing in and mouthing it off on the internet is not the right way,not unless your after volunteers,as i'm sure you have probably seen on here TALK IS CHEAP .

I don't agree with what they've done one iota and to me they are the lowest form of life going,and if I were in your situation i'd want blood,but just look at the bigger picture...

A quote from John Lennon"All we are saying,is give police a chance" :D

im not looking for volenteers all and we have all our mates and its not giving it all that with talk they will get it. it was reported to the police but they will do sod all.

time to get the :gunsmilie: out mate and let them have it :(

there is a boy about about 19 yo goes about our horses he watches them for us and hes not all there aswell he spends all day every day 24.7 at the field watching them just to stay away from people that give him a hard time . one day a was at the horses and he came over his face was in bad shape he told me about 12 boys battered him the night before for know reason :( makes you wonder what sort of people are on the streets now :sick:

BRING BACK HANGING :clapper::clapper:

sorry to hear this mate hope he gets well soon

the same thing happend to my nethew got set about by 7 thugs they batterd him good and propper

the police made two arrests and even got a foot print from me nepthews chest but still done nothing becuse of lack of evedince.good luck and kind regards

yea none of the younger ones respect any one now adays im 21 but i still respect the best part of all people there are a fair few i would not give the time of day to.

A bit harsh labelling all younger ones as having no respect I am 17 and I respect anyone as long as they respect me. And I still believ that the majority of youth nowadays are still respectfull juts the minority that aren't are in the spotlight and people label all of us as bad, bloodfirsty evil human beings.

Not having a dig at you or nothing, just disagreed with that statement.

JoeD

Guest Bubbleduck
let the authorities deal with it!! And help them in any way you can. ;)

LOL, do that and it's guaranteed nothing whatsoever will happen to them.

Best of luck sorting these parasites out.