just about chewed all my nails off waiting for it to arrive from amazon! now sitting and waiting for the battery to charge before I get clicking in the Bedroom :laugh:........

Hopefully I'll be able to get some crap pictures of the birds and some shots in the garden later!! any photographers advice and tips now and in the future would me very much apreciated :thumbs:

cheers

Jasper

post-251-1247145056_thumb.jpg

Guest Scuba1

Don't forget to post the pictures of the birds in the bedroom....... go on then the battery does not have to be all that full. get klicking.

ATB

Michael

just about chewed all my nails off waiting for it to arrive from amazon! now sitting and waiting for the battery to charge before I get clicking in the Bedroom :laugh: ........

Hopefully I'll be able to get some crap pictures of the birds and some shots in the garden later!! any photographers advice and tips now and in the future would me very much apreciated :thumbs:

cheers

Jasper

Can see you've been impatiently waiting, did those bead pictures take you long to do? I hope you got a responsible adult to iron them for you?!?!

Don't forget to post the pictures of the birds in the bedroom....... go on then the battery does not have to be all that full. get klicking.

ATB

Michael

I meant to say of me not the missus Michael ;)

cheers

Jasper

Can see you've been impatiently waiting, did those bead pictures take you long to do? I hope you got a responsible adult to iron them for you?!?!

Been flat out making them mate! did some cracking pink beer mats which will be going on gaybay anytime soon :D, thankfully the wife did the ironing for me I tend to melt the fooking things all over her iron ;).....

Jasper

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

cheers

Jasper

So,...... who cares I am not that picky :D ................ you got that thing charged yet ??????

ATB

Michael

ATB

Michael

cheers

Jasper

So,...... who cares I am not that picky :D ................ you got that thing charged yet ??????

ATB

Michael

Yeah come on Jasper, let's see your cock ......................

LOLOLOL

That should get some quality shots of Simoman covered in jizz to send off to "Readers Boyfriends"........LOL LOL

"Covered" ............. That would have to be some heavy cummer to cover him! LOLOL

I am sure it would be a group affair :D ........

I should have carried on from the original thread asking about the Nikon D40!! thats what I ended up with in the end after trying Argos who totaly sold out and finaly getting one from Amazon on the net, its not one of them fandango 10 million pixel jobbies but it should do a job for me....

I'm fooked if I can use it yet! the Instruction are like a manuscript... I can't understand why it only takes one picture at a time even though I have it on sports mode? I want it to go Click click click click................... :hmm:

I need to sit down later when I get some peace and have a gleam through the Booklet :) .....

tryed covering simoman in Jizz while in the woods but he had to make due with fresh caught snake musk :D ......

Jasper