i see the waist of space people never turned up for the dog.my son even knocked money off for the lad for nothing but if he has any sence and more dickheads want the dog i would be telling the 150 and who gives as shit how far they have to travel.at the end of the day he could of took the dog straight out to do the job with no chew but you get them

i see the waist of space people never turned up for the dog.my son even knocked money off for the lad for nothing but if he has any sence and more dickheads want the dog i would be telling the 150 and who gives as shit how far they have to travel.at the end of the day he could of took the dog straight out to do the job with no chew but you get them

tell you what mate there are a number of time wasters, you even drop money of for lads and thats how they repay you.

can you see the dog working mate? even a daft 10 mins out on the lamp , just to make sure it runs the beam ect , i have no reason to not trust you in what you say about the dog , just any older does MUST be seen working as a rule , i know its out of season , but a daft 10 / 20 mins in a local short field wont harm , if so , i may know a local lad looking for this type of dog for the coming season due to his having to be laid off due to an accident , and wont be running this season . and ill get on to him ;) . good luck with the sale .

CL

Edited by coursing_lad
can you see the dog working mate? even a daft 10 mins out on the lamp , just to make sure it runs the beam ect , i have no reason to not trust you in what you say about the dog , just any older does MUST be seen working as a rule , i know its out of season , but a daft 10 / 20 mins in a local short field wont harm , if so , i may know a local lad looking for this type of dog for the coming season due to his having to be laid off due to an accident , and wont be running this season . and ill get on to him ;) . good luck with the sale .

CL

if you pm my son he will gladly show you the dog on and pics on his phone whats its done.but dont be suprised if he puts it back up to 150 because of the time waisters what else would they want,no chow,straight out with it,all gabbed up