Sprocker pups - just 2 chocolate bitches left

I have a litter of sprockers pups born on thursday 23/7/09. Dam is a pedigree English springer ( Swaledale true colours) and comes from strong working bloodlines, many FTCH in breeding such as badgercourt , Redhead riley and kenine rob of rytex. Sire is a pedigree working strain english cocker. Just 2 bitches left all chocolate. £300 For more details call 01226 780166 or 07760305209

Deposit will secure

post-35965-1247088970_thumb.jpg

post-35965-1248616934.jpg

post-35965-1248616943.jpg

post-35965-1248616951.jpg

post-35965-1248616960.jpg

Edited by barni

Your springer is the double of some i have bred a keeper nr flouch has got one off me.Good luck with the sale.atvb

Thanks, she will be 8 this year , she has been a real good worker which is why i have decided to breed with her. She wa bred up Richmond, sire was Kelvinhead Harry and Dam Prebendfield Libby.

Your springer is the double of some i have bred a keeper nr flouch has got one off me.Good luck with the sale.atvb

Thanks, she will be 8 this year , she has been a real good worker which is why i have decided to breed with her. She wa bred up Richmond, sire was Kelvinhead Harry and Dam Prebendfield Libby.

The keeper i know i once bought an adult dog of him for a mate i am sure its kc name was abor fizz double of the bitch of yours.atvb

The keeper i know i once bought an adult dog of him for a mate i am sure its kc name was abor fizz double of the bitch of yours.atvb

could be mate wer u from

could be mate wer u from

The keepers from hoyland he used to work for the chap that owns the game farm at hoylandswaine.the bitch was onley small nearly all white but wat a grafter my mate had her till she died of old age at 15 he bred 2 litters out of her he lives at maltby nr rotherham.Good luck with the sale.atvb

could be mate wer u from

The keepers from hoyland he used to work for the chap that owns the game farm at hoylandswaine.the bitch was onley small nearly all white but wat a grafter my mate had her till she died of old age at 15 he bred 2 litters out of her he lives at maltby nr rotherham.Good luck with the sale.atvb

thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

pups all chocolate