Lurcher lure racing in Cleveland

We are starting a Lurcher/Whippet racing morning on Sunday 26th July @ Reivaulx Ave playing fields in Billingham at 10am.So anyone who fancies coming just pop along and have a run.There will be no charge its just for fun and to keep our dogs fit throughout the summer.Any questions feel free to ask and ill look forward to hearing from you

Cheers lads.I managed to put in Lurcher section,cheers Bullterrier i didnt know there was a diff section on here.And yeah will be every sunday morning but if not ill give you all that come my number to check or your more than welcome to use the equipment as its only just outside my new place and hopefully it will only be decent lads that turn up

Edited by jonboy1976

Yeah no bother mate the more the merrier.it will be first time so more people interested the better.Track will be bout 250yards and give em plenty of stopping distance as dont want em in my back garden.ha could make it longer if moved around field but where will be its outside my gate and can make tea etc.If takes off maybe ill charge £1 a week and will have juice,pop etc and sweets if anyone brings kids with em and she will kill me if take all teabags out me kitchen

We are starting a Lurcher/Whippet racing morning on Sunday 26th July @ Reivaulx Ave playing fields in Billingham at 10am.So anyone who fancies coming just pop along and have a run.There will be no charge its just for fun and to keep our dogs fit throughout the summer.Any questions feel free to ask and ill look forward to hearing from you

count me in pal im only down the road

atb J.A

Good stuff.Matt241075 is doing it with me and he is the joiner making frame etc i dropped some gear off for it earlier for lure to be getting on with.He got two lurchers one still a pup and other ran on lure for first time sat and won all races in its class except one against an over sized dog.What i forgot to say is dogs running against each other will need muzzles unless both your own dogs and wont mind if they have a little battle when lure stops as it happens often.Ill buy a couple that people can borrow but they cheap enough for you to buy from greyhoundmegastore.com thats where my dad gets his from