aint to sure who has got the dog on here but some one has it .. its a dog a friend of mine bred and when he sold her was 29 tts very well bred big green eyes red nose same look as the dog you have posten thread about ... would be an excellent litter if your dogs graftin good as i know she was her name was molly here is a pic

molly3.jpg

molly1.jpg

Hope owner doesnt mind me posting pics as i cannot remember then name off the user whop got her on here now i no he is up from hull way i think

hes looking great dep nice height too,as they were closely bred think they all turned out fairly small monkey is 21 just ! her sister is 22.5 good luck with the season .. ill get some pics of monkey when i get a camera lol .ill give you a bell soon as im up by you for a few weeks mate ;)

Good luck with the dog mate, has rio thrown many chocolates or is it from the bitch's side? Im just interested as i have rio's brother Cheers.

the bitch is rios daughter if i remember rightly? Any pics of the dog please spartacus?

Good luck with the dog mate, has rio thrown many chocolates or is it from the bitch's side? Im just interested as i have rio's brother Cheers.

yes he produces chocolates hes sired a few litters before i had him and they had at least 2 chocs in each litter.

I didnt know marley was related to these dog's would like to see some pic's of him and rio if you dont mind lad's. This is my dog blue, rio's litter brother.Bred by hbg. Cheers.

post-716-1247178183.jpg

post-716-1247178194.jpg

post-716-1247178546.jpg

post-716-1247178560.jpg

22.jpg

hes very similar looking to you dog this is a pick of rio.