patterdale bitch wanted AND LURCHER

jack frost is cold but whats your probelm :boxing:

What if this guy is travis hmm let me think he is a dog dealing wanker TRAVIS I MEAN......Ok he says hes not but dose travis ALWAYS write in that big black font yes is the answer and he always makes new ids and advertises for dogs wanted .........so these things look like it could be let me guess...........TRAVIS and CO maybe

i dont know what is your problem you dont know me, so why dont you just leave me alone and get on with your own life im not travis i dont wanna even know him by the things you are putting about him

I do see that when i pmed you explaining why i hate the little wanker so much and that he ALWAYS USES THAT FONT YOURS HAS NOW CHANGED .....................IF your not that scum bag travis then no drama with you at all.........there are loads of good ppl on here that i am sure will be happy to help you .But it dose make me wonder why your 1st post is dogs wanted was all made me think with the TEXT you could be travis......

mans got more alias;s than saddam hussein ffs go away and try it on somewhere else

I just read his other post dose it look like travis or has my cheese slipped of me cracker this time

my mate has got a saluki collie bull greyhonud mate have a look on my profile ackie08
  • 2 weeks later...