Any Ideas ??

HI all first post and looking for some advice !

My 12 year old son and i have recently moved back to the sticks ( RESULT !! ) and are enjoying some great shooting with my best mates s410.

Problem is my Son is left handed and myself right , So any ideas for a rifle for us both to share , ideally a carbine as it would be easier for him to manage .

Thanks Dave.

I'm not sure, but I believe the Logon Solo has an ambi stock (watch the mad rush to correct me :lol: )

Phantom

yes phantom i believe your right because its basically the same gun as the webley raider 10 which i know has an ambidextrous stock because i have one.the webley raider10 would be a good gun for you because it has an ambidextrous stock and is a bull barrel carbine that has an intergrated silencer

and you can get one second hand with filling gear for about 350-400 quid.

Raiderboy

Thanks for the Quick responce , Are these rifles all good all rounders , we are looking to spend around the £800 mark for all the kit,

Any more than that and the missus will be after me !!

Thanks for the welcome to the Forum .

Edited by graniteman
Thanks for the Quick responce , Are these rifles all good all rounders , we are looking to spend around the £800 mark for all the kit,

Any more than that and the missus will be after me !!

Thanks for the welcome to the Forum .

well ive shot basically everything with my raider10 like pigeons, squirrels and rabbits and i thing it would be able to shot just about any legal airgun quarry around.

Raiderboy

HI all first post and looking for some advice !

My 12 year old son and i have recently moved back to the sticks ( RESULT !! ) and are enjoying some great shooting with my best mates s410.

Problem is my Son is left handed and myself right , So any ideas for a rifle for us both to share , ideally a carbine as it would be easier for him to manage .

Thanks Dave.

man that s410 is a dam fine gun :hunter: and you will have to just dig deep ,save a stash and buy both of you a gun and see if us old boys can show them young guns a thing or two ,welcome to the forum dude :drinks:

welcome to the forum mate

logun solo are ambi stock.....very light gun aswell ( would suit your lad)

come standard as a single shot, but can be converted to 10 shot....but, unlike the s410 you have to manually index the magazine round which isnt as bad as it sounds and you quickly become used to it......they are made by FX in sweden and their range also come ambi stock and are light aswell.

you should be able to get a decent set up with charging gear for well within your budget.

also if you fancy the s410 contact tawnado air guns (correct spelling) as the used to do a custom ambi stock for air arms.

all the best

sean